1. When’s your birthday? Are their any professional athletes with the same birthday?
July 4, 2005
George Steinbrenner (no...) born on July 4, 1930
2. What’s your favorite number and why?
My favorite number is 4. Because it is the most powerful hitter in the lineup.
3. What’s your favorite food to eat before a game?
Mac and cheese
4. What is something that you’re currently working on that will help you be the best player you can be during this upcoming season?
I'm working on following through when I'm pitching.
5. What is your favorite subject in school? Why?
My favorite subject is reading because books are fun and packed with adventures.
6. Since you’re just 10 years old, I’m sure you have played a lot of different positions on the field but, what is your favorite position to play?
My favorite position is pitcher.
7. What have you enjoyed most about the Minutemen Baseball program so far?
Pitching with Jonathan.
8. What is your goal for the rest of this offseason? This upcoming spring season?
My goal for off season is to master the fundamentals of pitching.
For Spring season my goal is to consistently power hit.
9. What (older) Minutemen player do you look up to the most? Why?
Scott Svensson because he works really hard and is a very good player.
10. If you don’t end up becoming a professional baseball player one day, what do you think you’ll be doing as a career?
The Minutemen organization is to proud to announce that Max Surprenant of the the 12 Navy Team recently won the 2015 Jimmy Fund Big Idea Contest. Max won the 2015 contest for his idea of a social media campaign where people record themselves telling a joke, post it to social media, donate to the Jimmy Fund and challenge others to do the same. The contest kicked off this month. The Jimmy Fund has set up a page on its website where people can see videos already posted.
We are asking all MM families to review the links below, which include additional information about Max's idea, his joke and a link to the donation page. In addition we are hoping that the Jimmy Fund and Max can count on MM families to donate and assist in spreading the word to their families and friends.
Thanks in advance for your help and great job Max!
The Farm Baseball Performance Institute
108-A Clematis Avenue
Waltham, MA 02453
Minutemen Scheduling App
Click on the link below to learn to set up and use our Scheduling App.
ICAL Available for MM Teams
Did you know in addition to the MM Scheduling App you can also download your team game and practice schedule to your calendar using Ical. Interested? Than view the video link below.