To ensure the utmost safety for our player athletes, coaching staff & employees, and all our visitors, please note how we maintain our space for the benefit of all.
Health & Wellness
- General Infection Control: hand sanitizing stations are available throughout The Farm for your convenience. We recommend that all visitors bring their own labeled water bottles and athletic equipment, and do not share with others. Shared equipment and high touch zones are cleaned daily and sanitized with industrial cleaning solutions to minimize the spread of infection.
- Non-Covid-19 Illness: if you are experiencing any type of illness with symptoms that would keep you from attending school or work (such as fever over 100 degrees F, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, productive cough, or open sores), please notify our staff of any applicable absence and do not enter The Farm. You may return when you are symptom-free for 24 hours, without the use of medications.
- Testing positive (+) for Covid-19: if you have received a Positive (+) at-home or PCR test, please notify a member of Leadership at The Farm. Please proceed with proper quarantine guidelines, as outlined currently HERE.
- Exposed to a positive (+) Covid-19 Case: if you have been exposed, please follow the guidance outlined HERE to determine your length of quarantine.
- Mask Policy: The Farm is currently operating as a mask-optional facility, given the current regulations in the City of Waltham, detailed HERE. Employees, athletes, and visitors are not required to be masked at this time.
Injuries: whether at The Farm or on a field, our coaching staff will do their best to respond and assess in the moment. Our coaches are equipped with First Aid Kits and ice packs to address minor injuries. Our coaching staff are not medical professionals and are not trained to make diagnoses. They can make suggestions or recommendations to seek the opinion(s) of others, when appropriate.
updated 4/2022 :: SF